Follow these 3 easy steps to get started using OH Connect!
Create an account
- Click here to create your account, or click ‘Join’ on the OH Connect! home page.
- Fill in the required registration form fields. If you want to add more details to your profile, you can do it now, or you can wait until later.
- Click the ‘Complete Sign Up’ button.
4. Check your email for a confirmation message and click the link that appears in that email. Your account is now active!
Edit your account
Log in to your account. You can click the ‘Log in’ button on the home page of OH Connect!, or the ‘Log in’ link in the gray menu along the top of the page.
There are two ways to view and edit all the areas of your account:
In the top right corner of your page hover over your name and you will see a menu appear. From here you can edit any part of your account.
Edit your profile
When viewing your account, choose ‘Profile’.
- Click ‘view’ to see your profile.
- Click ‘Edit’ to edit your profile.
- Click ‘Change Avatar’ to change your profile image.
Choose when you want OH Connect! to send you emails and when you don’t want the site to send you emails by editing your Notifications settings.
From the same top right menu under your name, select Settings > Notifications, or when already viewing your account, choose ‘Settings’ and then ‘Notifications’
You’ve completed your basic account setup. It’s time to use OH Connect!
If you are an Oxford House student and your teacher has created a group for your class, your teacher should give you the name of that group. Search for your class using he search bar and join your group!